Thursday 13 May 2010

It's Here - Rowan Belle Organic DK Yarn

Just thought I'd check Rowan again to see if they are listing the new yarn I have been using....
surprise !!
yes it's now listed on their website.... and you can download a colour chart.... woo hoo!

Here is their website:  Rowan Yarns

I feel in love with this yarn as soon as I started crocheting with it.... so soft and a nice warm feel to it....
a blend of 50% organic wool and 50% organic cotton.....

I used it to make a hat, mittens and scarf set for a one year old !

and enjoyed working with the yarn so much made a second set.

See my blog about it....  Baby Scarf Set

Anyway I am very excited we can now all look at the colours available in this new yarn.  It is available in ARAN and DK.

Check your local stockists here:  Rowan stockists

Hope you all try it out and enjoy it as much as I am... still crocheting with it...... think I am addicted..... Doh!

No comments: