Monday 30 April 2012

EASY TRAVEL CROCHET SLIPPERS

how to crochet, slippers, free crochet patterns,

Barefoot Girl

Yes, I admit I am happiest barefoot, my feet are my thermostat, once in the door my shoes and socks are off and my feet are naked! 

However, every now and then especially when travelling during cooler weather a pair of slippers are absolutely essential.

AND I always prefer SHOES OFF once you cross the threshold. So, literally two days before we took to the road I whipped up these

EASY, QUICK TRAVEL CROCHET SLIPPERS



This pattern is very easy and quite quick to make up and best of all no sewing apart from hiding yarn ends and attaching the perfect heart or some other kind of embellishment.

Attaching the perfect heart at an angle and off centre made it easier to identify which slipper went on which foot. You know LEFT or RIGHT foot, I know I am getting old.

Anyway, I only jotted down a few notes re the pattern prior to my travels, so on my return from our trip away, I decided yesterday to write the full pattern out and re-check it and share it with you. 

Hope you enjoy, Ciao, ciao.




PATTERN DETAILS:

Description
Easy and quick crochet slippers, made with one stitch and crochet in the round. Warm and comfortable, get creative and make them colourful with stripes or just edge with a contrast colour.

PLEASE NOTE - does NOT include a pattern for HEART or FLOWER.

HOTCHPOTCH EBOOK does include a pattern for Heart and Flower.

Yarn: Patons Wool Blend Aran 63% Wool 27% Acrylic

Hook: 5mm

Stitches: single crochet

Gauge/Tension: 14sts to 4in; 17 rows to 4in

Measurements: Length 9.5in; Width 9in

Size: UK 5.5 - USA 8 - Europe 38 - Australia - 7

Terminology: USA - American crochet terms



Pattern instructions are now available

for the 

TRAVELLER CROCHET SLIPPERS

from my online shops

CRAFTSY           RAVELRY       


No comments: