Thursday 6 January 2011

Crochet Hats Galore !

free crochet patterns, hats, berets, how to crochet,

Into the new year and boy is time flying fast, I am crocheting my spare time away, with crochet hats, crochet berets, and crochet beanies, and writing patterns is all but slow.

1. SPRING Beret FREE Crochet Pattern

In the photo above is a simple crochet beret, which I designed for SPRING.  

This crochet beret pattern is the perfect spring accessory, and the simple V-stitch adds an intriguing rib-style pattern.

The top of the beret is shaped by increasing rows, creating a gathered appearance.

Flower pattern NOT INCLUDED.

PATTERN DETAILS:
SKILL LEVEL:  Easy - you need to know how to:  crochet in the round; single crochet, half double crochet and double crochet.
YARN:  Patons 100% Cotton DK
HOOK: 4mm 
TERMINOLOGY:  USA American crochet terms.

This pattern can be crochet using other similar yarns, just match the gauge.

Simple and quick to make, and so lovely to wear.

This FREE crochet pattern can be found HERE on RAVELRY


free crochet patterns, how to crochet, berets, hats, beanies,


Sometimes, (well maybe most of the timeI just can't help myself, I cannot sit and just do nothing, even when watching a movie (unless it's action/adventure) I have to be crocheting or knitting.

crochet patterns, how to crochet, hats, beanies, cancer hats,

2. PINK REMEMBRANCE Hat Crochet Pattern

This is my remembrance hat pattern dedicated to all those touched by cancer.

A textured pattern finished off with a breast cancer remembrance ribbon.

SKILL LEVEL:  Easy Intermediate 
YARN: King Cole "Bamboo Cotton" 
HOOK: 4mm 
SIZE: Ladies M
MEASUREMENTS: Head circumference 21-22.5in
TERMINOLOGY: USA American crochet terms

This pattern can be crochet using other similar yarns, just match the gauge.

Purchase this crochet pattern and help raise money for Marie Curie Cancer Care. 


This pattern can be found HERE in my ETSY store
crochet patterns, hats, beanies, how to crochet, cancer hats,

I know I am suppose to be also writing patterns, but sitting at the laptop keying in words, is not as exciting as the actually creating and designing of crochet hats and beanies.  I just love it!  
crochet patterns, hats, beanies, how to crochet,

3. FEDORA Hat Crochet Pattern

My attempt at a Fedora Hat, without too much fuss shaping.  

Updated note 5 Jun 2016:  I wore it a few times, and then gave up on it.  Not an easy pattern to adapt to other yarns, and I totally lost interest in it.  Pattern on the scrap pile, one of many.


So, my New Year's resolution, is to commit to making myself write down and key in my crochet patterns each day, take photos and catalogue all my crochet patterns, catch up with writing out the instructions for crochet garments I have made in the past, and generally getting more organised.

crochet patterns, how to crochet, hats, beanies, man hats,

4.  SWEET DUDE Man Hat Pattern

BEST EVER CROCHET HAT FOR YOUR MAN - perfect winter warmer beanie. Chunky style with a super easy texture stitch. 

Simply PERFECT FOR BALD HEADS with an optional soft and comfy lining. Make two (2) hat styles with this one pattern.

SKILL LEVEL: Easy Intermediate
YARN: Patons Wool Blend Aran OR any other similar yarn.
HOOK: 5mm
SIZE: Adult Male LARGE
MEASUREMENTS: Circumference 23in (58.4cm)
TERMINOLOGY: USA American crochet terms

This pattern can be crochet using other similar yarns, just match the gauge.

This pattern can be found HERE in my ETSY store

crochet patterns, how to crochet, man hats, beanies, hats,




Enjoy!
Ciao, ciao!


Copyright © 2008
Barbara Summers Hand Knit and Crochet.
All rights reserved.


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: