Tuesday 17 May 2011

WHERE'S THE PAGE?

I'm sorry...  so sorry...

If you recently visited my website via a link from this blog or other site and you found yourself on the wrong page - and wondered WTF?


then it's due to the fact I just upgraded my Mr Site "Takeaway Website to PRO" software package...

and took the opportunity to update, reshuffle and also delete pages...  DOH!

I do apologise for any confusion...

as I progress with grasping the upgraded software and all it's new stuff available to me... hopefully somewhere along the way I will manage at odd times to try and remedy some of the links... ?? maybe??  this may take a while... some may never get done... !

All this rearranging and hopefully simplifying my website... ???

hoping it will all work well.... and I haven't messed it up completely.... or left anything out....

If you happen to come across anything weird ??
on my website www.crocknit.com
can you please take the time to let me know?

Thank you, Merci, Grazie, Vielen Dank, Gracias, Dank u, Dziekuje, Takk, Terima kasih, Ddiolch 'ch, Go raibh maith agat, ........

Greatly appreciate your feedback,

Ciao! Ciao!

No comments: