Tuesday 4 October 2011

PATTERN Crochet Hat "STRIPES"

sun hats, beanies, striped, crochet patterns,brim hats,


Re-organizing, Re-arranging and Re-grouping

It's that time of year again, autumn, and just like spring, I always feel a need to sort stuff out - whether it be in my mind, in my kitchen cupboards or with my crochet patterns, there is always room for improvement.

So, on that note here is the first of many more to come, a re-grouping of favourite STRIPES patterns - including summertime sun hats and winter beanie hat with turn-up brim.  They are simply the perfect combination.

Included in this combo:

  1. Crochet Hat "Bucket Stripes"
  2. Crochet Hat "Simple Stripes"
  3. Crochet Hat "Persimmon Stripes"
sun hats, beanies, striped, crochet patterns,brim hats,

A few little tweeks in the crochet patterns, to keep them up-to-date with my latest styles and formats, and you now have a great beginners crochet pattern collection for your baby, toddler, child or even yourself.  

These crochet patterns can be easily adapted to other yarns and hat sizes can be adjusted for larger or smaller heads.  

If you are unable to work it out yourself just contact me, all my patterns come with FREE online assistance.

sun hats, beanies, striped, crochet patterns,brim hats,

STRIPES Crochet Hats Pattern


is available from my online stores

Ravelry          Etsy



Enjoy!
Ciao, ciao!

Copyright © 2008
Barbara Summers Hand Knit and Crochet.
All rights reserved.


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------