Sunday 17 June 2012

Crochet PATTERNS Drought

crochet patterns Barbara Summers crocknit



NO CROCHET BLOGS FOR A MONTH !

yes I have been too busy crocheting to blog

the month of May was here and now it is gone.

June is upon me 
AND my suitcase is packed for my trip "DOWN UNDER"

crochet patterns Barbara Summers crocknit


for the birth of my first grandchild
I am so excited... woo hoo!

however that's a story for another time,
right here and now let's focus on the crochet!


Month of May was consumed by "secret squirrel" crochet 
which I can't tell you about until it is published.

free crochet patterns Barbara Summers crocknit
AND crocheting for my daughter's first baby, 
WHICH IS yet to be born 
and hopefully it will wait until I arrive. LOL



Naturally, I can't show you what I've crochet for her either


crochet patterns Barbara Summers crocknit


because I want it to be a surprise for her first

so you will have to wait patiently  
for the blog revealing my crochet surprise
end of June.  


Of course, once all these crocheting projects were finished, 
I managed to finish some other projects I had to put aside.


AND NOW I can START TO SHARE with you

Firstly, another one of my favourite 
the "PERFECT MAN" beanie

TRICKSTER Crochet Man Hat


crochet patterns man hat beanie men boys unisex



SIZES:  ADULT MEN - S/M/L

SKILL LEVEL:  EASY - INTERMEDIATE

DESCRIPTION:
Simply perfect crochet hat designed for the man/men in your life. 
Beanie style with a texture stitch creating an art deco design in the fabric.
Texture stitch adds extra warmth and elasticity to the fabric of the hat.
3D illusion
Masculine
Unisex
Perfect for autumn walks in the woods or along the seafront.

YARN:  
Debbie Bliss Luxury Donegal Tweed Aran - 85% Wool 15% Angora;   OR any other similar yarn

TECHNIQUES USED:  Front and back post double crochet.

crochet patterns man hat beanie men boys unisex

TRICKSTER Crochet Man Hat Pattern 
is available from 

Craftsy          Ravelry


you can shop at your convenience in your favourite store.

Ciao, ciao... 

I am off to enjoy the rest of my day before I fly out this evening, then I will be off-line until I land at the other end 
Tuesday morning Brisbane time. woo hoo!
crochet patterns Barbara Summers crocknit



No comments: